Want to learn how we determine our offer price?
How we help property owners just like you…
- Buying an Inherited property which needs a lot of work & the kids don’t want to deal with it
- A landlord selling a rental the tenants trashed over the past 7 years
- Purchasing a house with past-due mortgage payments, while the owner is looking to move back into an apartment
- Allowing a homeowner to sell their property which needs a significant amount of repair they can’t afford & don’t want to deal with
- Assisting an owner with their moving process while allowing them to rent back & take their time moving out. And still selling their home as-is
Want our blueprint for making offers?
It really is this simple…
Question: How much do you pay for houses & what does the process look like?
Let me show you how I arrive at an offer:
- Determine how much we can sell the property for in it’s very best condition? We can always get more for a renovated property vs. an “original house”.
- Figure out how much we need to pay in labor & material to renovate the property? FYI: We hire contractors to do all the work on the property
- How much will the Realtor charge us when we go to sell it? (5-6%)
- How much in taxes, insurance, mortgage & utilities will we pay for the time we own it? (Average renovation is 90-120 days)
- What Can We “Hope” to make for a Profit? (In this business profit is NEVER guaranteed) We have made money & we have lost money. I prefer making money.
That’s our exact process for making an offer
If you are interested in getting an offer on your house fill out the form below & Carter will reach out right away to begin the conversation. He will have a quick conversation about the house & the reason behind wanting to sell.
Again, we’re not trying to list your property for sale. We can provide up to 3 different offer options & you can choose what works best for you.