Buying Waterfront Property?
In the Fox Valley area waterfront property is very desirable. Along with that desire is increased price points, taxes, & maintanence. Everyone thinks living on the lake or river is amazing, but in this article I am going to go over the pros & cons of buying waterfront property.
– Instant Access to Fishing or Boating
– Lifetime memories of the lake
– Can go swimming anytime you want
– Go to restaurants on your boat
– No need to travel for water access
– Higher Property Taxes
– Need to maintain the shore line
– Lake Water may smell during some of the seasons
– Lakeflys will bombard your house
In my opinion the pros out weigh the cons. Lake property will consistently go up in value & result in a great long term investment. In you are interested in checking out some lake property feel free to fill out the form below or contact us directly at 920-215-4201